African Queen – Various Illustration & Design
I started working with African Queen in 2010, where I initially designed nguni cow illustrations for crockery. Soon I would receive phone calls and emails from them, asking for new designs for placemats, clothing labels, textiles, how-to booklets and more. I looked forward to each new project – I knew no two projects would be the same, but each one incredibly fun to work on, and the AQ ladies are fantastic to work with.
– Nguni illustration for application on mug, jug, teapot & garlic platter.
– Digital illustrations of leather handbags for Design-A-Bag events.
– Digital illustrations for paper placemats.
– Digital textile designs of nguni, African animal and leopard patterns.
– Digital design of clothing label – AQ logo with leopard
– Instructional card design for AQ bracelet
Click on an image to enlarge.